From 22 March it is possible to have free access to a series of OVID resources in the biomedical and pharmaceutical subject.
Below the list of resources with related links:
- ACC CardioSource Plus (until 17/4/2021): to access https://www.acc.org/ and follow the instructions available at this link. The promotional code for this trial period is UnivPisaCSPlus1
- Acland's Atlas of Human Anatomy (until 17/5/2021): to access https://aclandanatomy.com, more information in the user guide
- Bates Visual Guide (until 17/5/2021): to access http://batesvisualguide.com, more information in the user guide
- GIDEON - Global Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology Online Network (until 17/5/2021): http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&NEWS=n&CSC=Y&PAGE=main&D=gideon
- LWW Health Library (until 17/5/2021): to access http://www.lwwhealthlibrary.com, more information in HL QRC and HL User Central
- Ovid Emcare (until 17/4/2021): to access from a registered IP address, select https://ovidsp.ovid.com/autologin.html
Access is allowed to UNIPI institutional users from University network and remotely with VPN.