New multifunction machines are active in libraries, thanks to the new system Pin and Print.
You can now access the copy, print and scan over 30 libraries of the circuit SBART in the cities of Florence, Pisa and Siena. There are available to users 112 multifunction machines.
All the information at this link: http://pinandprint.sbart.eu
The service Pin and Print allows you to:
- scan and save the file on a USB pen;
- print a file from a USB pen;
- print a previously files saved on the system from your PC or from your mobile device, smartphone or tablet.
- generate PIN for internal users
- generate PIN for external users
- add money by Paypal or credit card
- add money by cash
The volumes can be photocopied for personal use and study, in compliance with current regulations on copyright (Law 248, August 18, 2000): you can not photocopy more than 15% of each volume or journal issue with the exclusion of works that are no longer present in published catalogs.
You are personally responsible for the compliance with these standards.
Volumes that are not in good condition and therefore may be damaged are excluded from photocopying. Other limitations to this service can be specified on the individual libraries pages.
For more details, see this leaflet.