Many resources and services from UNIPI libraries are also available remotely via:
- IDEM/GARR service at the moment, active for these electronic resources platforms
- unipiVPN: Virtual Private Network of the University
In all cases, university credentials are required.
- consult all e-resources like
- ask our help through the service Ask a librarian (form to sent a quastion, FAQ)
- use our guides to learn how to do a search on OneSearch
Finally, check out the Digital Solidarity initiative, promoted by the Minister for Technological Innovation and Digitization. Among the services offered: free access to newspapers, magazines and books, made available by publishers, e-learning platforms and solutions for smart working.