The library loan is carried out by reservation through OneSearch and by appointment with priority for postdocs, final year doctoral students, postgraduates, undergraduates, fellows, rtd-a.
Users who have booked the texts will receive an email to the institutional address indicating the place and time for pick-up.
Your access to the library:
- you must wear a face covering when you enter the building
- please, while waiting, observe social distancing at all points by maintaining 1 metre distance from others
- you will be required to use hand sanitizer before collecting your books
You will be able to return the books to the safe at the entrance to the library with or without an appointment according to the methods specified on the web pages of libraries.
The returned texts will be placed in quarantine for 3 days before being available for loan again. Books you have returned may subsequently remain on your library account for 3 days after you have posted them.
Book to consult material
All registered library users can book to consult material with priority for postdocs, final year doctoral students, postgraduates, undergraduates, fellows, rtd-a. It is possible to bring your own material with you, and to browse the open shelves to find material for study or to borrow during your visit.
Click and complete the form. We will confirm that your material is available and will give you an appointment to visit the library. This reservation can also be made on the spot, within the limits of available seats.
- wear the mask that covers the nose and mouth and keep it for the entire period of stay
- sanitize their hands with hydroalcoholic gels, placed near the access to the library
- respect the interpersonal safety distance of 1 m
- use only the seat indicated by the staff; consult the bibliographic material after having sanitized your hands, avoiding wetting your fingers with saliva to turn the pages, coughing and sneezing on the materials
- access the toilets one person at a time