LexisNexis provides a wide variety of authoritative sources (usually with full text content), including:
- Full text of more than 350 newspapers from the U.S. and around the world, many same day of publication, including extensive archives for many titles
- More than 300 magazines and journals and over 600 newsletters
- Broadcast transcripts from the major television and radio networks as well as political transcripts covering Congressional committee hearings, press briefings from the State, Justice, and Defense departments, and presidential news conferences
- Campus news from nearly 300 individual college/university papers
- Wire services, updated several times a day, including respected names such as the Associated Press, Business Wire and PR Newswire
- Non-English language news sources available in Spanish, French, German, Italian and Dutch, including both newspapers and magazines
Also provides a full range of credible sources for business information, including business and financial news, U.S. and international company financial information from government or private sources, market research, industry reports, and actual SEC filings. Search features permit comparison of companies based on criteria such as sales, income and number of employees.
Access primary source material such as case law, statutes and regulations or dive into secondary source materials such as legal news or law reviews for background or analysis of a legal topic is also included. Validation for case law research supported with Shepard’s Citations for the Supreme Court.
Accessible from: public PCs in the libraries/wireless/off-campus.
- unipiVPN. Instructions VPN