The Encyclopaedia of Islam (EI) sets out the present state of our knowledge of the Islamic World. It is a unique and invaluable reference tool, an essential key to understanding the world of Islam, and the authoritative source not only for the religion, but also for the believers and the countries in which they live.
The subscription includes:
- Encyclopaedia of Islam, First Edition (1913-1936)
- Encyclopaedia of Islam, Second Edition
- Encyclopaedia of Islam, Second Edition, Glossary and Index of Terms
- Encyclopaedia of Islam, “THREE” (Third edition)
- Historical Atlas of Islam