From 4 May loan service is active again but by reservation only.
Requests can be made using OneSearch with the following procedures:
- search on OneSearch the item(s) you’re interested in
- authenticate yourself and make the request(s)
- the library will notify with an email sent to the institutional mailbox when the book will be available to picked up. For books with ARCHIVE location, however, the times are longer since the delivery service from the Archive to the libraries has not yet been restored;
- the delivery of the books will take place only by appointment generally from Monday to Friday from 9:30 to 13:00. Locations, timetables and info addresses are indicated on the libraries sites;
Return your library books
- if you have to return books contact your library by email;
- the books returned will be placed in quarantine before being available again for the loan and the loan return will be registered in the system after 9 days of quarantine;
- alternatively you can contact your library to arrange to return the books by post.