The University of Pisa promptly implements the measures of the Presidential Decree of the Council of Ministers (DPCM) dated 9 March 2020. It includes the closure of libraries and book lending, measures valid until to 4 April.
- loan service has been suspended
- loans have been extended to April 8 and the new deadline can be checked from My Profile in OneSearch
- reservation and interlibrary loan (ILL) services have been suspended
- the services of document delivery (DD) and digitization of articles from journals owned by libraries of our University have been suspended
- the online bibliographic and information service is active and available through the Ask a librarian form