The University of Pisa promptly implements the measures of the Presidential Decree of the Council of Ministers (DPCM) dated 9 March 2020. It includes the closure of libraries, measure valid until further advice.
- from Monday 4 May the loan service is active by reservation and appointment
- loans have been extended to June 4 and the new deadline can be checked from My Profile in OneSearch
- interlibrary loan (ILL) services have been suspended
- the services of document delivery (DD) and digitization of articles from journals owned by libraries of our University is active
- the online bibliographic and information service is active and available through the Ask a librarian form